What is a Community Partner?
- A campaign that engages local businesses who wish to provide financial and volunteer support for Greater Mount Airy Area Habitat for Humanity.
What are the benefits of my business participating?
- Opportunity to make a difference in Surry County through giving a hand UP to deserving families.
- Publicity and advertising in our monthly Habitat e-newsletters and at all major Habitat events and fundraisers.
- Recognition in the Habitat ReStore.
What is required of your business?
- Commit to giving to Habitat at one of the following levels:
- Commit to sending a group of volunteers and/or providing lunch on the build site at least one day within the year.
Habitat could not fulfill its mission without partners in the community!
Please fill out the following Form to let us know on your desire to partner with Greater Mount Airy Area Habitat for Humanity.