10 Ways to get Involved
10. LOCATE those around you who are in need of adequate housing and encourage them to apply for a Habitat home.
9. DONATE new and gently used furniture, appliances and building materials to our ReStore. Drop off or schedule a pickup by calling (336) 786-4663.
8. SHOP at the Habitat ReStore located in the Old Winn Dixie building across from Mayberry Mall. The ReStore is open to the public at 813 Merita Street on Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Closed Sunday.
7. VISIT our website at www.mountairyhabitat.org and sign up to receive our email newsletter and email specials.
6. LIKE us on Facebook. Search for Greater Mount Airy Habitat for Humanity. Pictures and opportunities to get involved are posted on a regularly.
5. VOLUNTEER at the ReStore or on the build site.
4. PROVIDE lunches for volunteers working at the build site. Our volunteers love to eat.
3. GIVE! Habitat is a non-profit organization and depends on people like YOU to fulfill its mission. You may donate through our website at www.mountairyhabitat.org
2. VOLUNTEER to be on one of our committees or the Board of Directors.
1. PRAY! Without the continuing prayers of millions of people, Habitat’s work could not continue!
For more information about getting involved, please contact us at 336-789-4663 or email us at email@example.com . There is something available for ALL ages!
“If you’re not sure what to do, look for where God is at work and join Him there!” -Henry Blackaby